Paying employees is among the most vital tasks any business must perform, yet payroll processing is increasingly difficult & onerous - and getting it wrong is all too easy.
How can we help?
- Process your payroll in accordance with your pay period and provide payslips for your employees
- Make the relevant RTI (Real Time Information) submissions to HMRC
- Process student loans, pension contributions and all attachment orders
- Calculate statutory payments for sickness, paternity and maternity leave
- Process P45s, P60s etc.
- Ensure compliance with Automatic Enrolment duties
- Liaise with HMRC on your behalf
What are the rules?
Automatic enrolment requires all employers to enrol their workers into a workplace pension scheme automatically and contribute at least 3% if they:
- Earn over £10,000 per annum (equivalent to £833 per month);
- Are aged 22 or over; and
- Are under state pension age.
There are also rules surrounding employees who fall outside the criteria above but they must still have the option to join the scheme.
Whether you already have a company Pension Scheme set up or not we can support you in meeting your Automatic Enrolment duties.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us directly then call us on 020 8863 3337. Or if you would prefer, complete our Quick Contact Form and we will be in touch.